For day three of the Holiday Sweat Challenge, I am proud to say that I successfully completed two back to back workouts. First, I had a killer morning of bootcamp with my favorite sweaty crew. It looked a little like this:
- Weighted stair climb (warm-up)
- Push-ups with weights & rows (15)
- Swoosh jumps (20ish)
- Hill sprints x3
- Lunges with twist on the downhill (20)
- Inch worms downhill (10)
- Jumps up the hill (30) + lateral jumps (20) and jog up the hill
- Heel toe abs in modified boat pose (1:30)
- Stair hops (one legged, ski hops, forward hops)
- LADDER #1: tricep dips (20), box jumps (20), push-ups on incline (10), tricep dips (15), box jumps (15), push-ups on incline (10)
- LADDER #2: squat jumps (10), push-ups on incline (10) x 2, jog up the stairs x2
- Push-ups on incline with low holds x3
- Bicep curls (20) and overhead press (10)
- Leg drops with flutter kicks and backstroke kicks
- Tricep extensions (20)
- Shoulder circles (1:30)
- Push-ups (15)
- Alternating leg drops (20)
- Planks – push-up, forearm, push-up (1:45)
- Cool down jog!
- Crow pose (for fun and photos!)
I’m pooped just thinking about it.
Post bootcamp, I hit the gym with my friend Carrie to “finish” off our arms day – it was supposed to be heavy weights arm day, after all – and she was looking forward to extra pumpkin pie tomorrow and I’m looking forward to eating all the potatoes….like all of them, seriously. Our double down workout really goes with the Thanksgiving theme – time for seconds!
- Chest press 75 lbs – 10 reps x3
- Ropes (30 secs x3)
- Push-ups (25)
- Glider glute pulls in bridge pose (3x30secs)
- Push-ups (20)
- In/Out abs (10)
- Push-ups (10)
- Bicep curls with overheads – 15 lbs – 2 x 10+ 10
- Bicycles (50)
All said and done, I think I’m actually going to earn those potatoes this year. Loving this challenge, helping me stay accountable and on track. WOOT WOOT.
How are y’all doing on the Holiday Sweat Challenge thus far?
Point total for day 3: 13
Overall points for week: 33
Stay Sweaty friends!