For day two of the #LJInspired Instagram Challenge with #SweatPink, Lorna Jane asked us about our favorite healthy food swaps. And while many of my faves were already on the list, here are a few more of my everyday favorites.
- Smoothies instead of milk shakes: I love making a healthy smoothie (banana, almond milk, nut butter, chocolate protein powder, and honey!) make a great healthy alternative to a calorie-laden milk shake.
- Hummus or peanut butter instead of cheese dip (or other “chip dips”): You get fiber and protein without sacrificing any flavor!
- Coconut chips instead of croutons: I love using flavored coconut chips to add crunch to salads and soups. Way healthier and way more delicious than croutons!
- Iced tea instead of soda! I love a good, cold beverage, but I skip the sugar and go for iced tea with lemon instead of soda.
- SOS Rehydrate instead of Gatorade: All the hydration, so much less sugar!
What are your fave healthy swaps?!
Stay sweaty friends!