I don’t know where this week went but holy cow, it’s Friday! And while Fridays don’t mean much to me these days, they still feel like Fridays; there’s always a certain energy to Fridays that can’t be denied whether you get to enjoy a real weekend or not. And After the weird week I’ve had, I’m ready for all that Friday energy – bring on the good vibes y’all.
If you’re in need of a good energy boost this weekend (or just want a super charged sweat sesh), try this fun Flex & Flow HIIT Yoga core scorcher (designed by yours truly). It includes all the cardio, core strengthening and total body toning you’d expect from Flex & Flow HIIT Yoga, combined with hydro inertia training to challenge balance, coordination and strength using the Surge from Hedstrom Fitness.
And let’s face it, while sweat is a definitely must, weird weeks also call for a little self care, so without further adieu, here are my favorite five things on this Friday:
- Lack of sleep, coupled with a little stress not only makes one feel like a sideways fart, it can also wreak havoc on your skin. That’s why I’m loving the Tula Beauty probiotic skin care line – I’ve been using the Purifying Cleanser every single day and the Exfoliating Treatment Mask about once a week. My skin has been feeling fresher, younger and more radiant!
- Speaking of feeling more radiant, I’m also scrubbing away impurities and rejuvenating my whole body with Frank Body’s invigorating coffee scrubs. I use them about twice a week – lathering up all over in the shower – and then rinsing away dead skin and impurities while breathing and taking in all of the coffee goodness. If you’re joining us in Sonoma for the EMPOWER Retreat next week, you’ll be taking home some Frank Body and hopefully getting dirty with us , soaking in a little coffee scrub while sipping on some delicious Sonoma wine!
- The sun has been starting to peek out here in Portland and next week it’s going to shine even brighter while we’re in Sonoma for our EMPOWER Retreat which is why I’ve been stocking up on all the Goddess Garden sun protection products.
- With my hectic schedule that often involves a lot of hours of sweating it out, I’m glad to be armed with Sweat Cosmetics: makeup made by Olympic athletes to last through your sweat session and beyond.
- I know that taking care of my insides is just as important as my outsides which is why I’m drinking up all the green goodness from Amazing Grass. I’ve recommitted myself to eating a healthy breakfast every single day which often includes Protein Superfood infused overnight oats or smoothies (of course!).
And am trying to squeeze in as much hydration as I can – which is why I’m loving on Essence Water pH10.
And as a bonus – just to add a little spring in your step, don’t forget to spring forward with prAna into an empowered 2017! Explore prAna’s spring collection. Use the code S4P17JKF at checkout for 15% off.
What are you vibing on this Friday?
Stay sweaty friends!
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by prAna, Goddess Garden, Tula Beauty, Essence Water pH10, Sweat Cosmetics, Frank Body, and Hedstrom Fitness. That said, all opinions, words and thoughts are my very own. I truly appreciate all of the brands that support the Sweat Pink community.
Aimee saysMarch 3, 2017 at 1:16 pm
sideways fart…I love it!
Thanks for sharing Jamie! I’ve also recommitted the healthy breakfast AND afternoon snack habit!
Jamie saysMarch 3, 2017 at 1:49 pm
It always makes me feel better!
Nicci saysMarch 3, 2017 at 4:47 pm
I had to jump on your sweaty vibes train and commit to yoga/sweat every morning this week. I definitely need to get back on the smoothie train.
Love all the things and can’t wait for all the sweaty, fitcation vibes next weeks!
Jamie saysMarch 6, 2017 at 9:37 am
Deborah @ Confessions of a mother runner saysMarch 6, 2017 at 9:48 am
That coffee scrub sounds fantastic!
Jamie saysMarch 6, 2017 at 11:54 am
It’s seriously the best EVER – I LOVE it.