In August, the Sweat Pink community partnered up with prAna for a #7daystretch Instagram challenge to see how we could live in our prAna gear for 7 days. And I was sent a few pieces to review but also ended up wearing a few pieces that I already own (mainly out of habit and because they are my fave go to items).
It’s funny because before doing the challenge, I had never really thought about what I wore on a daily basis – and once it was over I realized that I do pretty much wear an item from prAna every single day – from my favorite yoga pants, to my favorite long sleeve shirt, sports bras, and even casual wear (two of my favorite tank tops and dresses are from prAna), and even my yoga mat is prAna.
Oh yeah, and even my swim suit is prAna.
And let’s not forget that my very favorite jacket – the most perfect jacket – warm, cute but also light and packable (folds up into its own little pocket!) – is from prAna (the prAna Lyra jacket). This jacket has taken me everywhere from early mornings on the trails, travel adventures and even just running around town.
What I love most about prAna is that they make clothing that truly fits our lifestyle – pieces that can take us from our yoga mat, to the trails, to SUP’ing on the river, the mountains, and around town and back again. They have pieces that work for whatever the day might bring and I can always depend on them to be comfortable, functional and cute while also being sustainable and good for the Earth (so I can feel good about wearing them too!).
While its obvious from this love letter that living in prAna for 7 days was no challenge for me, if you want to spruce up your Fall wardrobe, here are some of my favorite pieces (a few that I was sent for review and a couple that I purchased on my own):
- Mattea Sweater: I am 100% obsessed with this sweater. When it arrived in the mail, I was pretty much glowing with excitement. The only problem was that it was 90+ degrees that day and the thought of a sweater made me itch a little bit. Ha. Good news is that we had a little break from the heat wave and a rainy morning gave me the perfect opportunity to give it a go. And I LOVE it. It’s so flattering, warm, and cozy. Its seriously the perfect sweater for me – it it isn’t bulky and it moves and breathes – I’m actually excited for cooler temps just so I can rock it on the daily. Seriously, how cute is this sweater?!?!?
- Misty Leggings: I already own the Misty Knickers in black jacquard and also blue jacquard and I LOVE them so much I decided to get the Misty Leggings in viola jacquard too.
Because, why not? I love the way they fit, look and feel. I swear every time I wear them for a yoga class or when I’m teaching they make me feel so fly. And there’s really no better feeling.. 😉
- Roxanne Printed Leggings: My days are often spent in leggings – between teaching and practicing yoga, getting out for a run on the trails, walking Abbie dog or somewhere in between all of those things – leggings just make sense. And since I spend so much of my day in leggings, I feel that its important to up my leggings game from time to time and the Roxanne Printed Leggings from prAna’s new Fall collection did not disappoint. The print is on point (so hip, so cute!) and the fit is sooooo flattering. Plus, they breathe, move and feel good whether I’m stretching my limbs, chasing after a puppy or out running.
- Halle Pant: Seriously, how could I not put these on my wish list after reading this review from SDRunningMom? “When I move they move, when I dip, they dip…” She’s too cute for words. And of course, also loved seeing how versatile they truly are from this review from Tasha and this one from Allison (both lookin’ damn good in their pants).
- Meme Pant: Nicole ROCKS these pants. And now I have to have them. I want to rock them as hard as she does. Nuff’ said.
- Ergo Leggings: OK, I’ll admit, I pretty much want to wear everything that Jamaica wears. She always brings her A game when it comes to fitness fashion…so of course these pants are now on my wish-list. Um, she’s bangin’ – seriously – love her style.
Ok, if I haven’t convinced you to spruce up your own Fall wardrobe with some new looks from prAna, how about a 15% off discount? Just use the code: LiveinprAnaF15 at checkout until September 30 (so hurry up, y’all!). This code is not for influencers, valid with a gift certificate or any other offer. Also, if you’re a NASM, ACE, ACSM, NSCA fitness pro, you might want to consider joining me in prAna’s influencer program (its pretty freaking great).
As always Stay Sweaty friends!