Happy Cinco De Mayo friends!
Whether you’re planning to celebrate like me (with a workout, a run and some good TV) or like me 10 years ago (with shots of tequila, a dance party and plenty of late night nachos), you should start whatever night you’re planning to have with a kick ass bootcamp workout on the waterfront…with yours truly.
And in honor of the day that made wearing sombreros and drinking tequila possible, here are 5 big reasons to join us for bootcamp:
- You’ll look better in your sombrero: Running, jumping, mountain climbing and a little weight training are all you need to get your blood pumping, sweat flowing and cheeks flushing. You’ll be glowing (and not just from the tequila!).
- You’ll feel better on Wednesday: Whether you have too many margaritas or eat your weight in queso, you’ll thank yourself for fitting in a good sweat sesh beforehand. It may even help you make better decisions later on…
- We’ll be rocking stairs: We’re going to be rocking the stairs – jumps, leaps, sprints, push-ups, weights – come find out if you can hang.
- Free tank tops. Free #sweatpink tanks tomorrow. You heard it hear first. Sorry fellas, guys shirts haven’t arrived yet.
- Working out in the rain makes you an instant badass: So, yeah, its gonna pour tomorrow (or so they say). Working out in the rain makes you an instant badass.
Whatever you have planned tomorrow, hope to see you at 6:15pm on the Portland Waterfront for an hour of ass kicking fun!
To sign up for class go to www.sweatguru.com/fitapproach and use the code FREESweaty2 to try your first bootcamp FREE!
Stay sweaty friends!
Leave a Reply