While I definitely try to avoid parking lots and shopping malls on Black Friday, I definitely love getting great deals on all the things I love for all of those who I love.
My five things Friday today is all about the deals, y’all!
- Calling all fellow smoothie addicts, Amazing Grass, my FAVORITE plant-based protein powder is 50% off (valid until 11/28) using the code SPHOLIDAY16 at checkout. I’m stocking up on all the Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Superfood.
- Excited to kick my workouts up a notch in 2017…and get my mom in on the action (spoiler alert….sorry mom!) with two awesome deals. Grabbing a MostFit Corehammer for 10% off using the code MFSW10 at checkout and a new BYO BOSU – I’m going purple and orange, y’all – use the code BYOBFREESHIP for free shipping!
- I’m stocking up on the THE BEST SPORTS BRAS: Handful Bras, of course! Today only, when you buy 2 bras (excluding the close-out product), you’ll get a FREE scoop tank!
- Giving the gift of style. I’m excited to give friends and family a little style makeoever this holiday with my new favorite personal stylist service, Stitch Fix. You can order a gift card (or tell loved ones you’d like one!) at StitchFix.com/gifts.
- And because, I’m so obsessed with my new shorts and top from Pavepara, eveyone on my list is getting fashionable activewear this year. If you want to get moving in style with Pavepara, Use code SWEATPINKLOVE for 30% off when you shop at pavepara.com. Offer expires 11.30.16.
Happy Holidays and stay sweaty friends!
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by Amazing Grass, Handful, BOSU, MostFit, Pavepara and StitchFix. All of the opinions and thoughts expressed are my own. I truly appreciate all of the brands that support the Sweat Pink community.