Just when you think you’ve seen it all, powdered peanut butter happens. I don’t know about you but when I first heard that there was such a thing, I couldn’t believe it. How could such a deliciously sticky and thick, dare I say buttery spread possibly become powdered? And was it any good? And how did they do it, anyway?
I just had to find out.
That’s why I was thrilled when Peanut Butter & Co gave the Sweat Pink community the opportunity to try their brand spankin’ new Mighty Nut powdered peanut butters. They come in four flavors – original, chocolate, flax & chia, and vanilla. I had an opportunity to try two of these flavors – chocolate and original – and I’m a huge fan of how versatile it is!
But first, let’s talk about how. Because if you’re like me and thinking powered peanut butter? No way! No how! It’s true. They make it by pressing roasted peanuts to remove the majority of the fat and calories, basically dehydrating it into a powder (science y’all). At the end, you get a powerful powder with more protein per gram than regular peanut butter and only 45-50 calories per serving. Booyah.
And the best part, its good. Its really good. And here are the 5 reasons why you should eat Mighty Nut powdered peanut butter:
1) It goes great in smoothies!
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop Mighty Nut Peanut Butter
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 5 ice cubes
- Topped with Purely Elizabeth Blueberry Hemp granola
2) Peanut butter cookies have never tasted so good!
Find the recipe here.
3) Chocolate powdered peanut butter dissolves perfectly into oatmeal (and tastes GREAT!)
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1 scoop Mighty Nut Powdered Peanut Butter in chocolate
- Water, to taste (depends on how thick, juicy you want your oatmeal)
- Bare Snacks Coconut Chips
4) Peanut sauce has never been so easy to make (not to mention, delicious!)
- 1 scoop Mighty Nut Peanut Butter – original flavor
- Soy sauce, to taste
- Cilantro, to taste
- Water, as needed
- Red chili flakes or Sriacha, to taste
5) And its peanut butter, only with less calories and fat. Duh.
And now for the best part y’all – a GIVEAWAY! Want to try some Mighty Nut powdered peanut butter? Enter my giveaway for your chance to win!
One prize per person. If you win this giveaway, and have already won another prize from Mighty Nut through another blog, please disclose that you have already won so we can choose another winner.
Disclaimer: Peanut Butter & Co sent me product to review. That being said, all opinions expressed in this post are my own. I truly appreciate all of the brands that support the Sweat Pink community.