As many of you already know, I’m joining Gerolsteiner for the Sparkling Detox challenge, starting Monday, September 12th and ending Friday, September 16th, meaning I’ll be replacing all of my “other” beverages (coffee, wine, and tea) with sparkling water.
And while giving up wine and tea doesn’t seem like much of a challenge for me, coffee will be an entirely different kind of break-up. I’ll likely find myself staring longingly at my French press, driving by the coffee shop just to reminisce about the good times we had, and even drinking from my favorite mug. Because, you know, breaking up is hard to do.
While hard, I also know that breaking up often means better times yet to come so with that in mind, I am joining the Sparkling Detox challenge and invite y’all to join me! There’s even a support group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/745328502182106/
If you’re like me and love your cup (or three) of coffee in the morning, here’s my plan of attack for taking on the Sparkling Detox Challenge:
- Morning ritual: Instead of coffee, I plan to drink Gerolsteiner in my favorite Girl Boss mug with a squeeze of fresh lemon (you know, to put that extra pep in my step) along with my favorite Amazing Grass smoothie (of course!).
- Lunch time: For me, lunch time will be easy because I almost always drink Gerolsteiner sparkling water for lunch and will have my hydro-flask pre-loaded so I can tackle my hydration like a boss.
- Dinner / post dinner / dessert: When I have a hankering for a little wine or a cocktail with my meal, I’ll make fun mocktails using Gerolsteiner sparkling water instead. Some of my favorite sparkling water mocktail ideas here!
- You’ll drink more water! And that’s always a great thing.
- By ditching your bad liquid habits and getting your hydration on, you’ll nourish your body and feel more energized throughout the day!
- Hydration and proper nutrition will help you feel and look better!
Comment below and let me know you’re in & join the Sparkling Detox Facebook Group for daily support throughout the challenge.
Stay sweaty friends!