When it comes to the holidays, I’ve heard (and said) it all:
- I’m NEVER drinking again (this one always gets forgotten come February 1)
- I will stick to a hard limit of 1 sugar cookie per day
- I will not eat all of the cheese, even if I’m trying to avoid conversations with certain family members (or, er, prevent them from getting any cheese – muahahah). Stuffing my face full of cheese is not the only way to be anti-social at a family holiday party.
- I will not lay around watching TV all day.
- I will try to move and sweat at least once a day for at least 15 minutes
- I will not drink to the bottom of the bottomless mimosas
You catch the drift.
Before you blast off into the holidays and forget about the things you promised yourself you’d do differently this holiday season, it’s time to do yourself a favor and get equipped with a new, customized BOSU to help you roll into 2017 like a boss.
Don’t delay, you only have one more day to shop and get your new custom Build Your Own BOSU for 15% off + FREE SHIPPING using the code BYOBSP15 at checkout. The sale only lasts until 12/22/16 at 11:59 pm ET and you’ll have your BOSU in time for all the sweating you’ll need to do in the New Year to make up for breaking the sugar cookie code.
And since I shared one of my fave lower body BOSU circuits with you yesterday, today it’s all the core and upper body.
Here it is broken down for those of you who don’t know how to watch YouTube videos.
BOSU Mountain Climbers: Start in plank with hands on your BOSU dome facing up and bring knees to same side tricep and then back to plank as quickly as you can. (Repeat for about 20 seconds).
BOSU Spider Push-Ups: Continue straight from plank (and your mountain climbers, if possible!) and lower your elbows into your ribs as you lead with your chest towards your BOSU (a push-up). Then extend one arm out to the side (off the BOSU) and do a push-up, come back through center and then repeat on other side. (Do 8-10 reps). Considering finishing off with a few regular push-ups.
BOSU Side Planks with One Legged Push-Ups and Mountain Climbers: Combine all of the above and add in a side plank to really add challenge and core stability to this workout!
For beginners, complete one round total. For those of you feeling a little feisty, go for 2-4 rounds!
Stay sweaty, friends!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by BOSU. I received the new BYO BOSU in exchange for this post but all words, opinions and thoughts are my very own. I truly appreciate the brands that support the Sweat Pink community.
Leave a Reply