I don’t know about y’all but the #BOSUStrong 4 week challenge absolutely rocked my world and helped keep me accountable to my workouts and of course inspired me to try new things (thanks to all of your amazing workout ideas, tips, tricks and awesome posts!). And while I’m super sad that it’s over, I’m super proud of Jen, Burpees for Breakfast for knocking it out of the park and winning the #BOSUStrong Blogger Challenge!
You can join the challenge whether or not you have a BOSU and we hope you do because its going to be tons of fun and you’ll have a chance to win amazing prizes!
Answer the daily prompts on your blog, Instagram, Twitter or wherever else you want to share and hashtag #BosuStrong #FitFamily #sweatpink and tag @BOSU_Fitness (Instagram) @BOSUFitness (Twitter) & @FitApproach – the most active & engaged participants will have a chance to win great prizes from BOSU & Sweat Pink! Hint, hint, the more you share (and the more places you share), the better your chances of winning!
*Notes: BOSU wants to remind all participants that standing on a BOSU with the dome facing down is not proper form and therefore any images or content using the BOSU in that way will not be shared. Please also remember to wear shoes when working out on your BOSU to avoid slipping or injury.
Lastly, anyone is welcome to participate in this challenge and we strongly encourage all participants to encourage readers, family and friends to join in on the fun! You do not need to own a BOSU to participate (but you will have a chance to win one!).
For the last four weeks, the Sweat Pink community teamed up with BOSU to show the world what it means to be #BOSUStrong. One thing that makes me BOSUStrong is my family because they inspire me to live my life inspired. And I hope to inspire them to be the best version of themselves.
Casey, Abbie (family members) and I love to trail run (activity) together! We squeeze in short, hilly runs on week days, and take advantage of the weekends to get out and explore together! I introduced Abbie (
kid puppy name) to trail running (activity) and love watching Abbie ( kid puppy name) own the trails (activity). Any time we run (Activity), Abbie ( kid puppy name) kicks my butt! A family that sweats (activity) together, sticks together!
Our favorite #FitFamily BOSU workout is downward dogs and planks because we can all do them together and they feel sooooo good after a long, hard run!
And while I don’t have kids…yet….I am loving the BOSU Sport and the BOSU Sport-Kids DVD because its a great workout for the kids I teach and my beautiful little niece Miya who is using the BOSU Sport to rock her run clubs and go for gold!
If you haven’t tried the new BOSU Sport, its a smaller version of the BOSU Balance Trainer (the Sport is 50 cm while the Balance Trainer is 65 cm) and its absolutely perfect for kids. Now, the whole family can “BOSU” together!
That’s why we are a #BOSUStrong #FitFamily!
The new BOSU® Sport-Kids DVD encourages kids to have lots of fun while they get fit, strong and flexible! This total body fitness program, created by renowned trainer Brett Klika, targets 6 – 12 year olds and teaches kids that when you exercise your heart, lungs and muscles every day, you can be fit for life. The 60 minute DVD includes five BOSU® workouts, plus warm-up and cool-down, focusing on different components of fitness. Segments can be used individually or linked together for longer workouts. Check out the BOSU SPORT-Kids DVD: http://www.bosu.com/bosu-sport-kids-dvd. Get it for FREE when you purchase a BOSU Sport using the code: BOSUSWEATPINK15.
Lastly, get excited because BOSU just launched two new workout DVDs: BOSU Total Body Basics http://www.bosu.com/bosu-total-body-basics-dvd / and BOSU Core Basics http://www.bosu.com/bosu-core-basics-dvd. Get ONE of these 2 these downloads for FREE when you purchase a BOSU Balance Trainer using the code: BOSUSWEATPINK15.
Copy / paste and make the above your own! I want to know what makes you a #BOSUStrong #FitFamily.
And don’t forget about the daily prompts – they are below – or you can follow along here.
- Monday, 10/12: We want to see you and your kids #jumpjoymonday – whether you’re escaping lava, or jumping back on your surfboard, let your imagination run wild! Let’s kick off this #fitfamily challenge with a whole lotta fun! Just remember, nice soft knees. @Bosu_Fitness (IG) @BosuFitness (Twitter) @FitApproach #sweatpink #bosustrong #ad
- Bonus: #moveitmonday! Show us how your kids MOVE their feet! We want to see how they can have #fasterfeet – running on their #BOSUSport and of course have fun while doing it! #FitFamily #BOSUStrong #SweatPink @Bosu_Fitness (IG) @BosuFitness (Twitter) @FitApproach #ad
- Tuesday, 10/13: It’s #toneituptuesday. We want to see your kids best “ski” moves (“no snow required”). Whether they’re speeding downhill on the slopes or jumping the moguls! @Bosu_Fitness (IG) @BosuFitness (Twitter) @FitApproach #sweatpink #bosustrong #ad
- Bonus: We want to see you and your family inch worm together! #fitfamily #bosustrong @bosufitness @fitapproach #ad
- Wednesday, 10/14: It’s #workitwednesday! We want to see you and your kids doing airplanes! @Bosu_Fitness (IG) @BosuFitness (Twitter) @FitApproach #sweatpink bosustrong #ad
- Bonus: A family that balances together….has the most fun together! We want to see your kids do their best Bird Dog (refer to http://www.bosu.com/bosu-sport-kids-dvd for tips!) #FitFamily #BOSUStrong @Bosu_Fitness (IG) @BosuFitness (Twitter) @FitApproach #sweatpink #ad
- Thursday, 10/15: It’s #fitfamily plank day! Show us how you and your fam plank it out & maybe even exchange some high fives! @Bosu_Fitness (IG) @BosuFitness (Twitter) @FitApproach #sweatpink #bosustrong #ad
- Bonus: Show us a #tbt to one of your favorite #fitfamily activities! #FitFamily #BOSUStrong @Bosu_Fitness (IG) @BosuFitness (Twitter) @FitApproach #sweatpink #ad
- Friday, 10/16: #FreeFriday. What makes your #fitfamily #bosustrong? Show us! @Bosu_Fitness (IG) @BosuFitness (Twitter) @FitApproach #sweatpink #bosustrong #ad
- Bonus: Happy #forearmfriday sweaties! Are you dolphins, crouching crocodiles inch worms or maybe even downward puppies? Show us! #BOSUStrong @Bosu_Fitness (IG) @BosuFitness (Twitter) @FitApproach #sweatpink #ad