I don’t know about y’all but I seriously can’t believe its already the middle of August. Seriously where has the time gone? Before you know it, we’ll be dusting off our sweaters, boots, and long socks and talking about ski trips, the holidays and all those winter storms.
And for me, it’ll also mean that it’s time to bite the bullet and get my first ever real rain jacket (Portland winter, please be kind…). I’ve got my eye on the prAna Mona jacket, I feel like I can totally take whatever rain Portland might want to throw my way wearing this adorable jacket.
Aside from my shopping goals for fall, as summer officially starts to wind down, I realize its also time to start thinking about my Fall goals. So here goes nothing:
- Have fun & finish The Golden Ultra: I’d like to finish all three days of the Golden Ultra and have a fun, relatively fast (for me) race. And be able to be super supportive of all of my friends who are running…and be my husband’s biggest cheerleader (he’s running his first ultra).
- Do more yoga: I know this sounds like a loosey goosey goal but its true, I want to do more yoga. I want to practice 3 or more classes per week. I want to get my bendy back. Since I’ve been teaching, running a lot, and playing with the pup, I haven’t made it into as many yoga classes as I would have liked the past few months. So for fall, I’d like to do more yoga. And that’s that.
- Handstand like a boss. More handstands. More handstands. More handstands. Better handstands.
- Sign up for my next 100 miler: I’d like to nail down my next 100 miler. It won’t be in the fall but I need to make a decision to do it and then sign-up for it.
- Keep the training up: My husband has had us on a pretty disciplined training regimen and I’d like to keep it up. I feel strong and really good so I just want to stay on it. I want to keep up the good work.
- Grow my bootcamp classes: I want to think of new, fun ways to grow my bootcamp classes – even if we’ll be sweating it out in the rain!
These are my Fall goals – now it’s your turn to share yours!