Since moving to Portland (and getting a puppy), my schedule has become more scattered and hectic than ever before. I’m often going from workout, to work, to teach, to running with the puppy and back again meaning I’m often in my workout clothes for most of the day.
And while I love my life in leggings, I’ve started to realize that I need more what I like to call casual active clothes in my wardrobe. I currently have only a items that I can throw on after a yoga class or run and feel comfortable grabbing lunch in and really want to upgrade my casual active wardrobe to include more great layers that are easy to pack and throw on between workouts.
I’ve been browsing prAna’s new Fall collection and am currently coveting the following casual active pieces to round out my weekday attire.
- Cherish Top: This top looks lightweight (meaning easy to throw on after being super sweaty!), easy to layer and super versatile and cute. I could see sporting this top with yoga pants and boots or even with jeans and flats for a dressier look.
- Romy Top: I’m obsessed with the new Romy top from prAna. From the print to the fit, this is the perfect top to take me from yoga to dinner. Its light, easy to layer and so totally cute!
- Mattea Sweater: Seriously, how cute is this sweater? It’s the perfect fall layering piece. Obsessed!
- Trinity Cord Pant: Need I say anything? I seriously don’t think these pants could be any cuter or more perfect for slipping on for a post yoga coffee date.
- Uptown Pant: I’ve been on the hunt for a pair of relaxed fit pants that offer the comfort of sweat pants without looking too much like sweat pants and the uptown pants from prAna seem to fit that bill perfectly. I am dying to get my hands (and legs) on these! They’ll be awesome for after runs, gym workouts and for everything in between!
What’s on your workout wardrob upgrade list?
Stay sweaty friends!
Disclosure: this post was sponsored by prAna. All opinions are our own. We so appreciate you supporting the brands that support Fit Approach and the Sweat Pink community!