BlogFest 2015 is just a mere three months away and I can hardly contain my excitement for what is sure to be the BEST fitness blogging conference yet. From the keynote (Gabrielle Reece!!), amazing speaker line-up, lighting round speakers, to the incredible workouts and amazing swag, I don’t know how it can get much better.
If you attended the first ever BlogFest last year than you probably have:
- A girl crush on Jillian Michaels
- A bunch of new blogger friends (and let’s be honest, more blog traffic, more Insta friends and Twitter followers)
- Mad media kit and pitching skills (thanks Katy Widrick!)
- The ability to make turn an onion into a photographic work of art (thanks Laura!)
- A well designed blog (thanks Blog Genie!)
- Money makin’ schemes & dreams (thanks to Cassey Ho)
If you’ve been thinking about attending BlogFest this year but haven’t yet pulled the trigger, then I really have to ask….why the hell NOT? Why wouldn’t you go and take advantage of this amazing opportunity?
Whether you’re a blogger, an Insta fanatic, a Twitter superstar, or a leader in your fitness community….OR you want to learn how to be any or all of these things, you should be at BlogFest. Still not convinced?
Here are 5 reasons you should go to BlogFest:
- NETWORK! The best way to grow your blog or social media profile is to network with other bloggers. #truth. #fact. #justdoitalready. Show up, meet and greet, and reap the rewards.
- GET SCHOOLED: Whether you think you already know everything there is to know (cause you’re like so good at blogging) or feel like you know nothing at all (cause you’re like sooo new to blogging), BlogFest is the place to be. You’ll walk away with so many new tips, tricks, and hacks in your arsenal, you’ll probably skip all the way back home…just so you can get back to work on your blog or social media accounts!
- THE WORKOUTS! OMG, the workouts. When are you ever going to have the chance to workout with fitness celebs like Jillian Michaels, Chalene Johnson, Gabby Reece, Todd Durkin and Shauna Harrison? I mean, seriously, you have to come and get sweaty at BlogFest. And if fitness celebs aren’t your thing, there are plenty of opportunities to sweat it out with your blogger friends and even try all the new workout crazes being debuted at IDEAWorld.
- WALK THE WALK: You keep saying you want to grow, you want to learn, you want to get more integrated with the Sweat Pink community, well its time to talk the talk. BlogFest is where you can do all of this and more. It’s an opportunity. It’s the BEST networking. It’s chock full of workouts. And you’ll be better for it.
- CONNECT WITH BRANDS: If networking with fellow fitness bloggers isn’t enough to pull the trigger, come to BlogFest for the swag and the opportunity to connect with all the best brands in fitness. Whether you’re looking for new opportunities, want to review new products on your blog or want to meet and greet some of your favorite brands, you can do all of that and more at BlogFest.
So whether you’re on the fence about attending or trying to figure out how to make the travel work, I’m telling you here and now – make it work – you won’t regret it! And if you play it right, it’ll pay for itself in the amazing connections, opportunities and learning that you’ll receive.
Hope to see y’all at BlogFest 2015 this July!
Stay sweaty friends!