Yesterday, I kicked off the Lorna Jane Fit Challenge – meaning I’ve committed myself to 3 months of clean eats and workouts. My goal by the end of this challenge is to have more energy, more accountability for my workouts (meaning no more sleeping in!!) and more inspired workouts (no more workout boredom).
My first workout (yesterday) was done in between my 3 yoga classes (2 teaching, one that I was taking) but I got it done and felt great after it was done!
Here’s the workout I did (I added in a few of my own modifications**):
- Squats **with a weight** – 12 reps x 2 sets
- Burpees **with a push-up**- 12 reps x 2 sets
- Push-ups – 12 sets, 2 reps
- Squat pulse – 12 sets, 2 reps
- Happy baby for 1:00 minute (omg, felt SO AMAZING!)
Today I REALLY NEEDED the plan since was a total February FAIL (read: slacker) and slept through my early morning workout. Since i was going solo instead of enjoying my usual partner workout, I really loved having a plan to follow. Here’s what I did:
- Lunges **with 10 lb weights in each hand** – 12 reps, 2 sets
- Mountain Climbers **on gliders** – 12 reps, 2 sets
- Tricep dips – 12 reps, 2 sets
- Plank knee high crunch – 12 reps, 2 sets
- Bird dog **extended to full plank**- 12 reps, 2 sets
- **I also added in a 4 mile treadmill run!**
How are you getting your sweat on this week? Want to join in on the #LJFitChallenge – click here to get started! #NOEXCUSES. NONE. We’re DOING this.
Stay sweaty friends,