Happy, happy Monday everyone! I don’t know about y’all but my week got CRAZY last week. I felt like I was running around with my head cut off between work, meetings, workouts, teaching, and family obligations. Like WHOA, where did the week go? And what happened to my blog? AHHHHH. HAHAH.
Anyway, where we last left off – on Tuesday – I managed to fit in a pretty solid week of workouts for the #LJFitChallenge. Wednesday started with a 4 mile trail run and ended with a strong & fit boocamp AND Glider Yoga.
Needless to say, I was pretty pooped by the end of the day. Thursday, I got my butt out of bed anyway and Casey and I joined Travis, Kellen and Lisa for a 6 mile run and then I was killing it at the gym with Carrie….and of course evening yoga. By Friday, my body was in serious need of recovery so I took a much needed yoga class.
Over the weekend we were celebrating my uncle’s 60th birthday and as part of the celebration we went on a family bike ride around Lake Folsom (more on that to come!). And Sunday….a little yoga & some much needed REST.
If you haven’t joined in on the #LJFitChallenge yet, ya best get after it. We’re about to have the MOST fun week on social media. Follow along with the below prompts and join in on the FUN!
- Monday 2/9: Show us your guns (yep. we wanna see those arms, ladies. Flex em, show us how you lift, push, pull, hang, or maybe show off how cute you look in a Lorna Jane tank!).
- Tuesday, 2/10: We want to see where you workout. Be it the great outdoors, your home gym, fave fitness studio….whatever, show it off!
- Wednesday, 2/11: What inspires you? Who inspires you? Show us and tag ’em up!
- Thursday, 2/12: #tbt workout photo. Whether you’re 5 years old and learning to somersault, playing softball in high school, or even a few years back when you learned how to do that thing called….[running, weight lifting, zumba, etc]
- Friday, 2/13: Friday makes us wanna jump, jump. Show us how you jump for joy on Friday.
- Saturday, 2/14: What makes your heart swoon? Or who? Happy happy valentine’s day ladies!
- Sunday, 2/15: What will you conquer in week 3? Show us!
What’s on your weekly workout menu?
Stay Sweaty friends!
Jennifer Hellickson saysFebruary 10, 2015 at 10:04 am
You are rocking that Coeur kit – looking good!!!