Happy Monday y’all! I’m really loving all the Insta buzz today about what inspires us to stay active and healthy – thanks to the #LJInspired Challenge.
In honor of today’s challenge, I decided to come up with my own list of the 10 things that inspire me the most.
1. My Sweat Pink family. Hand’s down, the best source of inspiration for me comes from my Sweat Pink family. It seems like whenever I’m in a rut or just in need of a little extra push, I can always depend on Sweat Pink’ers to support, encourage and motivate me to reach my goals.
2. My dog. Since I work from home, my work days never truly start or end. I’m always online. Always working. Having Abbie girl always by my side ensures that I get up to go outside as frequently as possible. And even better yet, she inspires me to move more – whether running, hiking, SUP’ing, swimming or just walking around town!
3. My husband: I love getting out and exploring with my husband whether its running new trails, discovering new places to run, hike or yoga. Staying active is the best way to spend time together!
4. My Fit Approach bootcampers: There’s nothing more motivating than seeing my Tuesday night bootcampers rockin’ their workouts – box jumps, burpees, push-ups, sprints – oh, my!
5. Taking on new challenges: I always love taking on new challenges and learning new things – whether SUP yoga, bouldering, snowshoeing or anything in between!
6. My Goals: To stay inspired, I set goals for myself – sometimes new poses I’d like to try in yoga, races, or other fun events. Whatever the goal, I try to make reaching it just as fun as attaining it!
7. Getting new workout clothes: I mean, this one’s a no brainer. If staying active and healthy aren’t a good excuse for getting cute new workout clothes, I don’t know what is!
8. Traveling for races: Running is a great way to explore a new areas and makes you feel better about indulging in the local culture afterward. Next up on my race travel is the Golden Ultra with my friends Tiffany, Jackie and my husband Casey. WOOT WOOT. Golden, B.C.. here we come!
9. The way it makes me feel: Staying active and eating healthy makes me feel good. It’s always a better choice when it comes to how it makes me feel (and look!).
10. Inspiring others: Keeping up with my own fitness and health not only keeps me feeling inspired, but hopefully also inspires other.
What inspires you to stay active and healthy?
Stay Sweaty friends!
Sandra Laflamme saysJuly 27, 2015 at 8:12 am
Definitely my friends and my husband and also my online community of blends! I so wish I was joining you all at the Golden Ultra! Perhaps another year! My dog Lucy is also always by my side when I am working which I love. Thank you for all of the great inspiration at BLOGfest! I am just getting started with making changes to how do things with all of the new information that I gained!
Sandra Laflamme recently posted…Learning to love my bike. Triathlete in the making.
Jamie saysJuly 27, 2015 at 8:14 am
Sandra, I LOVED meeting you at BlogFest, can’t wait to meet up again..maybe when I have a bit more time to actually socialize and chat! I am always so inspired by your posts and can’t wait to see all of what you are cooking up! 😉
Liz saysAugust 2, 2015 at 1:05 pm
I LOVE this list! I’ve read through it a few times now. Just reading your list inspires me SO much! 😉
Liz recently posted…Announcing our #GrokkerMillion winners!
Jamie saysAugust 5, 2015 at 10:40 am